Day 109 Tesla Ruby Energy Review

I was on the computer for hours this morning working on the Guardian Angel YouTube site and another Chris'tmas Sweater video as well as working on a special project. Don and I celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary on the 7th, and I'm doing something with pictures for it. Now, we've known each other since 1991 and I'll get into that a little bit on Friday or Saturday's video.

I went into town mid afternoon to walk around Guardian Angel. I didn't find much today...just a few books and a couple of Halloween sweaters. It's good to go often to but when you go a lot you don't find as much or something like that.

Don pulled Tesla FI numbers for the month of September. He talks about the monthly summary. He also reviews the 72amp charge that was done at the Tesla Service Center.

I talk a little bit about the TOU hours changing for winter and how it will effect us.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get $1000 off and free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.

 

Comments