Day 110 Tesla Ruby Another Day Another Appointment

I think I've completed my last doctor's appt. of the year...let's hope so anyway!

After dropping the boys off at school, I drove to Durham for a 9am doctor's appt. That left me enough time for a Starbucks grande mocha frappuccino. Yum! After the doctor's appointment, I went home. I worked on my special project some more and has a short nap.

I picked the kids up, and Johnny was excited to tell me that he won the preliminary Geo Bee. He'll get another chance to compete at the school level. How cool is that?!?

Johnny had a Spanish project due tomorrow that included video clips of sentences he wrote about Cuba. They got to pick the country. There were 10 slides...8 "real" slides. It was really hard, but we finally got it done working both before and after Tae Kwon Do.

Speaking of Tae Kwon Do, I was really disappointed with how much I forgot of my forms. I really must practice or I won't be ready on 10/21.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get $1000 off and free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.

 

Comments