Day 112 Tesla Ruby Smooth Sailing

It was well-dressed Wednesday, and Johnny was proud to tie his own tie all by himself. He's been practicing.

After dropping the boys off, I went to my weekly chiropractor appointment. Then it was Wal-Mart in Fuquay for cat food and a few other items.

Back at home, Donnie and I watched the Google announcement. There were a few interesting Chromebook and phone new features. The whole Google Home thing doesn't excite me since we are all over Amazon's Echo which to me is way ahead in the game.

I also prepped for robotics club. I had to break down the robots we used 2 years ago to get ready to build the first basic robots with this team.

Johnny and I went into Harris Teeter after school. He likes the free cookie. I needed canned pineapple.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get $1000 off and free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.

 

Comments