Day 113 Tesla Ruby Downtime Is So Overrated

Just another slow Thursday here...not. I got the boys to school with no problems. However, Ruby doesn't up the brightness on the center console display now until around 7:22 right when I drop the boys off:-(

Back in Fuquay and  at home, I watched YouTube videos and worked on my special project.

Today at Guardian Angel, we shot fall/winter clothes. Next week we will shoot the last 45 Christmas sweaters.

I rushed over to WYMLA for robotics club. I had to make two trips in with the robots, etc. I lined up help for next week.

After just enough time to practice my TKD and make dinner, we headed to class.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get $1000 off and free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.

 

Comments