Day 115 Tesla Ruby Happy Anniversary

Don and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary today. We've known each other since he interviewed me for a job at IBM in February 1991. I went to work with him in April of that year, and we've been friends since.

The secretive project I've been working on this past week was pulling out all the best photos from our 26 year friendship. Google Photos did a lot to help with that letting me search on Don's face and pulling out relevant photos.

I used Animoto to make the video segments. With 400 pictures over 26 years, I had to split things up.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get $1000 off and free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.

 

Comments