Day 117 Tesla Ruby Happy Birthday Joey


Joey turned 15 years old today.

I had a few presents for him, and Michelle had a whole bag of Snoopy collectibles. She's always so generous.

Michelle, Ariel, and Connor went with us up to Defy Gravity which is an indoor trampoline kids fun exercise activity. Both boys had been once before...separately. It was my first time. Ariel and Connor had also been before.

The kids had a blast! It really worked them out too. I would like to have tried it, but I didn't want to pay the money for one more person. Plus, I was preoccupied taking pics and video.

After Defy Gravity, we went to Pho Super 9 for Vietnamese cuisine. Michelle goes there a couple times a month. It was my first experience with Vietnamese food.

The meal was very yummy!

Back at home, we had cupcakes with Michelle and family before they headed home. I ended up taking a nap with Donnie!

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get $1000 off and free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.

Comments