Day 119 Tesla Ruby Raleigh Supercharger Update

Today was Well-Dressed Wednesday, and it was also Joey's first opportunity to take the PSAT as a 9th grader. If you don't know, that's a precursor to the SAT which is a standardized test used by colleges to help determine who to accept as students. I guess I've read that some colleges are lowering their reliance on this testing, but it's still important for others. Best to try to get a good score anyway I think.

I was off to my chiropractor's appointment in North Raleigh. On the way home, I decided to swing into North Hills and check out the progress on Raleigh's 14 stall supercharger (SC). There has definitely been progress since I was last there. The transformer is in, and 12 of the charging stations are in the ground. I'll try to stop back by again next week.

At home, I did quite a few chores and took a short nap.

The boys and I went to Tae Kwon Do for sparring night in the van.

Don and I talk about the NC DMV commissioner asking the Charlotte Gallery to stop giving test drives and ride alongs. Pretty infuriating!

EV.Network Article
Electrek Article
NC DMV Commisisoner Torre Jessup tjessup1@ncdot.gov or calling 919-861-3015
NC Transportation Secretary James Trogdon
NC Governor Roy Cooper

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get $1000 off and free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.

Comments