Day 124 Tesla Ruby Rainy Days Iand Mondays in a MX

It didn't start raining today until I was already home from taking the boys to school.

When we left this morning it was so dark out...sigh. I can't record video in the car after we leave the driveway because it's too dark.

We were all sleepy this morning, and I played my 200mph playlist.

The parking space by City Market was finally open, so I circled and got a picture of Ruby.

Back at home, it was a bunch of little things that kept me busy including filling out paperwork for black belt testing this weekend.

No stops today to/from picking the boys up in the afternoon.

I made spaghetti squash and meatballs for dinner.

We also went to our black belt training class.

All in all, a pretty simple day.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get $1000 off and free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.


Comments