Day 127 Tesla Ruby Meets the MacBook

We had the software update with cabin mode go on last night. Woo hoo. Not that we need that, but I love updates with new function. I was finishing up my video around 1AM last night when I got a notification from the car that a software update was available, so I went out and enabled it to go on at 2am.

We realized when we were out later that our range was lower than expected. Apparently, after the software update went on charging never resumed. Oh well. We had enough to get through the day.

So, we ended up at the Apple store at Crabtree Valley Mall, and I got a 15" MacBook Pro. It was over 3 years since I had a new computer. For now I am still using WeVideo for my video edits, but I will try iMovie and probably end up with Final Cut Pro.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com


If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get $1000 off and free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.


Comments