Day 128 Tesla Ruby Makes the Honor Roll

Both Joey and Johnny made the A/B Honor Roll this quarter, and I attended a ceremony that the school held for them this morning.

It was also early release day too which meant the boys got out at 11:40am. I went home after the ceremony but was only there for an hour when I had to head back to Raleigh to get the boys.

I ended up taking a long and much needed nap in the afternoon since I didn't have to run back into Raleigh at the usual time. That was awesome!

Joey and I had dress rehearsal for our black belt at 6:15PM. I tried to rest my knee, but it did start hurting during class.

On the way home from rehearsal, we discovered that gen 3 Pokemon were out. We were so excited. We went home to get Johnny and and then all of us hunted the new guys. Within an hour, we had all of them and their evolutions and even a Witch Hat Pikachu.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com


If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get $1000 off and free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.


Comments