Day 130 Tesla Ruby Attends Mac Class

Johnny and I went to Guardian Angel in Fuquay and then to Crabtree Valley Mall. I had an introduction to Mac class today, and I thought Johnny would enjoy going with me. He did. I learned several things including how to make special international characters and how to get into a split screen sort of mode. So far so good with the MacBook. I couldn't figure out for 15 minutes last night where the file button was on Elements, but now I know...up at the top of the MacBook screen and not at the top of the application window. I'm good now.

Kindof a slow day, but we needed that after yesterdays marathon testing session.

I was able to adjust the sun visors driving west into the sun this afternoon to shade our eyes pretty well. There is some footage showing Johnny up front using the visor.

Don has an interesting Tesla FI spreadsheet about our last Supercharger (SC) visit. He does a voice over on it.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com


If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get $1000 off and free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.

 

Comments