Day 131 Tesla Ruby Enjoys a High Rise Sunrise

The sunrise on the way to school this morning was full or orange and purple color and just gorgeous. There was just nowhere to pull over and take pictures...no time either:-( After I got the boys dropped off, I decided to catch the tail end of it by going up on a parking deck in downtown Raleigh. It's the one by Marbles Kids Museum. It is 7 floors up with a ledge that makes taking pictures easy. I got some pictures of Ruby pretending to be a bird with her Falcon Wings up and also a cool time lapse of the sky and clouds and another of the Moore Square bus station.

Back at home, Don and I watched YouTube videos and took a long nap. Midnight until 5:30am just is not enough sleep. I also relocated a dog house (really a cat house in this case) and heating pad. I am hoping to make Tux content on the back side of the house so that he doesn't run in Panther and cause any more fights.

The boys seemed to have a good day at school. Johnny had a bunch of math homework but was still in a good mood.

I wore my new TKD uniform, and Don took pictures. Joey refused to wear his...fabric too stiff and every other complaint in the book. Oh well.

TKD class was fun with a lot of kicking.

It's 9:20pm and lightning and rain. The system moved in a bit early. We should be able to plug Ruby in with no worries just before bedtime. I don't drive quite as far on Tuesdays as other days, so losing a bit of charging time should be OK.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com


If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get $1000 off and free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.


Comments