Day 133 Tesla Ruby Wednesday Raleigh Supercharger Update

So, I got the kids off to school and went to my weekly chiropractor appointment which puts me near the Raleigh supercharger at North Hills. 3 weeks running now I've driven by to take pics and video and check on the progress.  Today, there was a beehive of activity. Guys were on both ends of Target at transformers doing something. Plus there was electrical work near the posts. Raleigh Paving was nearby with dump trucks ready to pave the space near the stalls, but while I was there, they left. I am sure they need to be 100% sure they are really ready to asphalt over things before they do. Something must have needed more fine tuning on the electricity side.

After school, the boys and I made a library stop and a Pokemon Go stop.

Once home, Don and I headed back out to Home Depot. Don wanted moulding and spray paint to fix out garage people door. We easily fit some 8' vinyl molding strips in Ruby.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com


If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get $1000 off and free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.

 

Comments