Day 135 Tesla Ruby Southern Tiki

After dropping the boys off at school, I took a picture of rural at a local pub, The Outpost. The pineapple was a little "spooky." I thought it would be good for Halloween week. I also did a time lapse on traffic...cars and pedestrian...at that corner.

I drove home, and Don and I had a nice breakfast and watched YouTubes.

I left a bit early to get the boys from school so that I could run by the Raleigh Supercharger. The paving around the stalls is complete. There is still a lot of electrical work going on.

Joey was over ready to get home to play Super Mario Odyssey. Luckily it had arrived when we got home.

Don got new tires put on my van and got it inspected and the oil changed. He also started on the garage door project.

Johnny is having fun tonight at the our Tae Kwon Do school's rockin' Halloween sleepover. Joey is at his father's house on the Switch no doubt or watching Stranger Things Season 2.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com
Blogger: https://millerteslamodelx.blogspot.com/

If yaou feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get $1000 off and free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.

 

Comments