Day 137 Tesla Ruby Autumn Rushes In

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get $1000 off and free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com
Blogger: https://millerteslamodelx.blogspot.com/

Ah...the joy of sleeping in on a Sunday.  Then coffee and YouTubes with a great breakfast. Great day!

We received this huge Amazon box...  It was Subscribe and Save...we thought all of it in one box, but nope, just part of it.

I headed out to the Library, Guardian Angel, and Wal-Mart. I stopped to play Pokemon Go and enjoy some happenings and autumn color around town.

At GA, I found a brand new cat tree for me and a baby gate for Michelle for her new golden retriever puppy coming home in December.

Don got worried about this huge, dark cloud that rushed in...tornados and hail are always a concern. Thankfully it was just an ominous cloud. It did, however, usher in a serious breeze and a quick cool down.

Back at home, I caught Donnie on the dashcam working on the door in the garage. I got the roast chicken on.

I aborted the WM run to get home and get dinner in the oven.


Comments