Day 138 Tesla Ruby Meets the Big Crane

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get $1000 off and free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com
Blogger: https://millerteslamodelx.blogspot.com/

No one wanted to get up this morning...Monday, Monday.

After I dropped the boys off at school, I drove to the construction going on at the old Dillon Supply Company site on the west side of town. There was a huge crane moving stuff to and from the building. I watched and filed it for a while.

Back at home, Don and I napped, and I got started on my lesson plan for WYMLA Robotics on Thursday. This week, we'll be using the color sensor to learn about line following. That is, make the robot go in a circle following a line or trace/follow any line. I need to adjust the color sensors on the robot so that they are in the correct position.

The most notable video was the Model 3 Owner's Club doing their Model 3 review.

The boys had a good day at school, and we made it to the 5pm black belt TKD class.

 

Comments