Day 139 This Is Halloween!

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com
Blogger: https://millerteslamodelx.blogspot.com/

This is Halloween! and shopping day with Michelle.

I got the boy dropped off at school and stopped to buy a new coffee carafe at the Garner Wal-Mart.

Back at home, Don cooked me breakfast.

Michelle and I met at GA at 10:30 to get started. Devin had a teacher work day.

We found a bunch of stuff at the Fuquay GA store and then headed to Apex GA where we found just a bit.

At Whole Foods, we got a combination of pizza slices and the buffet.

After getting home and putting the groceries away, it was time to take Joey to a party in Holly Springs.

Johnny, Don, and I trick or treated in the neighborhood near ours. Johnny wore his robot costume that he and I made a few years back. EVERYONE, and I do mean everyone, complimented him on his costume. How cool is that?!? Johnny got plenty of candy to pay his helpers:-)

 

Comments