Day 140 Tesla Ruby Hits 10,000 Miles

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.

After dropping off the boys at school, I headed to my weekly chiropractor appointment.  It was humorous that my phone knew I was going to go to North Hills afterward and check on the status of the supercharger. If I was worried about Big Brother, I would have been spooked.

All the wires at the SC were buried, but the fence was still up around the work area. As I was leaving, some workers showed up. It's close but not fully baked.

Back at the house, we watched YouTubes and napped. Before I knew it, I had to go pick up the boys. I left Donnie working on the door project. It was warm enough to paint and work with the glue.

After I got the boys, we went back to the chiropractor so that Joey could get adjusted. He said he felt much better afterward.

Back at home, I made hamburgers, and we had a quiet evening with no taekwondo.

 

Comments