Day 141 Tesla Ruby Robots Follow the Line

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.

I got the kids to school no problem. We were a few minutes earlier today. As I pulled out of the parking lot, the sky erupted into a wonderful array of oranges and purples. I turned East instead of West to enjoy it and ended up at the Raleigh National Cemetery. I didn't know that was there! I drove through, reflected, and took a few picturesl

Back at home, I put the final touches on my robotics lesson.

Don and I chatted and decided that I would go upgrade my MacBook to the 512GB size. Today was day 14 and my last day to do that.

The Apple store was packed, but I was able to make the exchange in about 30 minutes and then had enough time to do the initial set-up on my machine before going to the school to teach the robotics lesson.

The boys did a good job today making the robot do the line follower code and line avoidance code. I was excited for them. They are catching on quick.

We went straight home, and I made steaks for dinner. We were supposed to go to Tae Kwon Do, but Johnny was behind on his homework, and I was just too tired. We stayed home.

Comments