Day 142 Tesla Ruby The Raleigh Supercharger Is Open!

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get free super charging. Don and I are thrilled to have our first two inprogress referrals.

After yesterday's beautiful sunrise, I tried to get out the door earlier today so that I could get the boys dropped off at school and then head up on top of one of the downtown Raleigh parking decks to watch and film the sunrise. It was touch and go, but I made it up onto the deck on Cabarrus Street near the Red Hat building. Unfortunately, the sunrise wasn't quite as pretty today, but I still got a good time lapse and some interesting photos.

Afterward, I headed to the Raleigh Supercharger which I heard opened yesterday. There was one MS charging, and 8 or the 10 stalls seemed open plus the two J1772. 

I also stopped at Home Depot to pick up the screws Don needed to finish he door project. 

Back at home, I fixed some lunch, started moving my photos to Drive so I could work with then, and took a nap.

I took Joey to GameStop after school to pick up a video game that his dad got for him for his birthday...Call of Duty WWII.

I thought we had Tae Kwon Do, and we got dressed and drove there, but it's testing weekend...no class, and we just drove back home.

My crock pot chuck roast was yummy.

Comments