Day 147 Tesla Ruby Staying Warm in the Cold


If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get free super charging. Don and I are thrilled to have our first two inprogress referrals.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com
Blogger: https://millerteslamodelx.blogspot.com/

Our weather has taken a serious turn towards cold. Today was actually a record low high of 45 with the previous 46 back in 1972 (hope I got that right from memory). It was misty on and off all day, and we never saw the sun. I thought it was a perfect February day...oops...better tell November.

After dropping the boys off at school, I went to my chiropractor. I do always feel better afterward. Dr. Barnes at Greenway chiropractic is awesome!

Back at home, I settled in with Donnie to watch YouTube videos. However, after just a couple including our video from yesterday, we were both asleep, and it was a long nap. Cool, rainy days are good for snuggling and napping;-)

I left to get the boys thinking today was the start of the buy one get one free Starbucks from 2-5pm, but not, it starts tomorrow...bummer. I promised the boys we'll go tomorrow.

I picked them up, and we headed back home via a few PokeStops in Fuquay.

Don had just finished his run and was working on cleaning up his workbench in the garage. I vacuumed inside and then did his workbench area after he came inside. The garage looks much better although Don plans to make another pass.

Don and I talked a bit at the end of the video about Tesla in the news. Don hypothesizes that news coverage of Tesla is more "raw" than coverage of other auto makers since Tesla doesn't pay media companies for advertising. Journalists can say what they want about Tesla without worrying about losing advertising dollars. It's amazing what is and is not reported from the real numbers. Zac and Jesse on Now You Know did a great review of the Q3 Tesla results.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpdUUVRYaDs&t=39s

We had an awesome bottom round roast for dinner and watched Scorpion.

 

Comments