Day 148 Tesla Ruby Rain and More Rain


If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get free super charging. Don and I are thrilled to have our first two inprogress referrals.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com
Blogger: https://millerteslamodelx.blogspot.com/

Third day straight of on and off rain and total clouds....sigh. Once Ruby was dirty, though, at least I didn't have to worry about her getting dirty anymore.

The boys were excited about buy one get one free Starbucks after school today. They have a promotion on their holiday drinks through Monday 2-5PM.

I saw the train in Fuquay and took a time lapse at the busiest intersection in town before going home to have breakfast with Donnie.

I spent most of my free time making a video for Guardian Angel to highlight the holiday merchandise in their store. I think it turned out good.

After I picked up the boys, we did indeed enjoy Starbucks even bringing one home for Donnie.

The boys and I went to Tae Kwon Do and then we enjoyed hamburgers on the grill.

 

Comments