Day 149 Tesla Ruby Starts the Weekend Early

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get free super charging.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com
Blogger: https://millerteslamodelx.blogspot.com/

The boys were out of school today in honor of Veteran's Day. We got to sleep in which was nice, but I felt guilty that the cats were all waiting on me to eat....for like 3 hours. They were all fine when I finally got up and went to feed them, though.

We had a nice breakfast and casual morning, and then Don got tied up doing some contract work and the boys were all into their video games and their own YouTube videos, so I headed out to Guardian Angel by myself. You know me, I've got to get out for a little bit each day. I found some cool stuff including a Star Wars Christmas sweatshirt for one of Michelle's boys. I also found some Christmas glasses with a tree and presents on them.

I got home in time to get Joey to his dentist appointment. The drive through the country over to Angier is always a beautiful drive. And, there was a nice Porsche SUV in the parking lot. Joey and I may have snuck back over to Starbucks for another buy one get one free after his appointment too.

We weren't back home for long and it was time to go to Tae Kwon Do. Don got my tropical plants sheltered under the house before the freeze tonight too.

 

Comments