Day 151 Tesla Ruby Gives Blood

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get free super charging.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com
Blogger: https://millerteslamodelx.blogspot.com/

After our day trip yesterday, Don and I took it easy today. We enjoyed a big breakfast and got caught up on all our Tesla YouTubes.

Don had an appointment to give blood mid afternoon at the American Legion in Fuquay. I went along so he could drop me off at Guardian Angel to shop while he gave blood. Don messaged that the donation line was long, but that was OK with me. I was having a great time at GA listening to Christmas music and checking out all the newly put out merchandise. But, pretty soon, Don was back to get me. Most trips into GA last an hour, and that's right about how long he was gone.

I didn't need anything else in town, so we headed back home.

I made a yummy roast chicken and homemade potatoes au gratin. Yum!

Joey came back from his dad's house sick with a cold and probably having a fever. Ugh! I dread coming down with it myself. Fingers crossed.

 

Comments