Day 152 Tesla Ruby It Didn't Start Out That Way

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get free super charging.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com
Blogger: https://millerteslamodelx.blogspot.com/

Joey woke up Sunday morning feeling pretty sick, and it only got worse. He was running a fever this morning, so he didn't go to school today. He got his assignments from his teachers, most of which were online, and was able to complete them.

I took Johnny to school. Thankfully, he was feeling well. We continued to listen to "The Boy on the Wooden Box." Enjoy would be the wrong word to use, but it has been quite a captivating.

After I dropped Johnny off, I took a few time lapse videos and a few mural shots. The sky was too dark, but I did the best I could. I was at Artsplosure and Raleigh Crossfit.

Back at home, Don and I watched a Hallmark movie, and I worked on post processing some of my photos. The time always passes too quickly.

On the way back home from school with Johnny, I stopped to take a picture of Ruby by a maple tree that was a beautiful shade of yellow. I wasn't watching my feet. I thought I was just on asphalt. Somehow I stepped in a fire ant mound and didn't realize it. As I drove down the road, I started to get bitten. I pulled over and confirmed the ants and discovered MANY on the driver floor mat. I threw a towel down and drove a few miles to a gas station that had a vacuum cleaner that thankfully worked. Once the ants were sucked up, I continued home. I had one Benadryl capsule on me and a liquid stick too, so I took the pill and rubbed the liquid directly on the bites. I was still pretty uncomfortable but able to drive.

Back at home, Don gave Ruby a wash while I went to Tae Kwon Do with Johnny.

 

Comments