Day 154 Tesla Ruby It's a Jungle Out There!

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get free super charging.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com
Blogger: https://millerteslamodelx.blogspot.com/

The boys and I were running late this morning, and they ended up being 3 minutes late for school. Bummer.

We continued to help Johnny with is math problems on the ride.

After dropping the boys off, I headed to my chiropractor. What luck! The car that's always parked in front of the Pepsi mural was gone. I was able to get the picture I wanted...except the light was bad.

I saw and was almost the victim of road rage just a few minutes before arriving at the chiropractor. Whew! It was VERY close.

My adjustment was good, but then there was some sort of tie up on the beltline, and  I had to reroute.

Back at home, I made brunch for me and Don. Bacon!

When I headed back out to get the boys, thee was a pretty bad accident in Garner.

I got the boys, and we headed back home where I made shepards pie.


Comments