Day 155 Tesla Ruby Batteries All Around

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get free super charging.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com
Blogger: https://millerteslamodelx.blogspot.com/

Johnny captured the sunrise for me out his window on the way to school this morning. I just loved the Juice Newton song in the background. Wish I could have really let it play instead of just a few seconds. It kills me to mute and put freebie music over top of songs I really like and fit the mood of the clip.

The time lapse is from the original state capital historic grounds intersection.

Don and I napped a long time today. Getting up so early starts to get the better of us towards the end of the week. For me, I felt like I was coming down with a cold. Joey's cold? Ugh!

Robotics got cancelled today. It couldn't be helped, but I was disappointed. Maybe it was for the better with the cold coming on.

Don blew the roof today using a downspout on the end of our Ego blower.
https://www.homedepot.com/p/EGO-110-MPH-530-CFM-Variable-Speed-Turbo-56-Volt-Lithium-ion-Cordless-Electric-Blower-w-2-5Ah-Battery-and-Charger-Included-LB5302/206584690

This blower is the best ever! His contraption for reaching high worked great!

I made a tasty broccoli, rice, cheese sauce, and spicy sausage casserole to go along with steaks for dinner.

Don ended up taking the boys to TKD and letting me stay home to rest. I sure hope I don't get as sick as Joey.


Comments