Day 156 Tesla Ruby Proud Member of the Tesla Fleet

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get free super charging.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com
Blogger: https://millerteslamodelx.blogspot.com/

Don and I did manage to stay up for the Tesla Semi Event.  It did start a little late which we figured, but it was well worth the wait! The semi and it's BAMF Performance were amazing...jaw dropping...SO exciting. And then, when we thought it was all over, the new Roadster drove out of the semi and wowed us even more. Unbelievable.

The live feed dropped us at a key moment. Thankfully Zac and Jesse from Now You Know were at the front of the event and live streaming. We were mostly able to follow the rest of the event that way. They also ended up going for a test drive in the roadster. How cool was that for them?!? Super!

I've been sick today...even worse than yesterday. My voice sounds bad. I'm sorry. I have been resting extra yesterday and today while the boys are at school but it hasn't seemed to help. Still hoping I start feeling better soon. I always have so many things to do and no time to be sick.

Don took the boys to TKD again for me. I hated to miss, but I just knew I shouldn't go if for no other reason than to not make everyone up there sick too.


Comments