Day 158 Tesla Ruby A Rainbow of Colors

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get free super charging.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com
Blogger: https://millerteslamodelx.blogspot.com/

I got pretty engrossed working on my family tree today on Ancestry.com. There's more to do too. I really wish I could find out more about my father's parents. They are first generation American, and I'm not having much luck tracing them back to Europe. I'll keep trying.

Joey went to town with me today. We went to Kohl's, Harris Teeter and Wal-Mart. We didn't find anything in Kohl's, and I got what I needed at HT and WM.

We saw a cute reference to Tesla in the Hallmark movie we were watching last night:-)

I liked the inspirational signs at Kohl's.

The sun was making the leaves glow today.  Just gorgeous. I took a bunch of pictures, some with the Canon 70D 70-300mm lens.

 

Comments