Day 159 Tesla Ruby Spread Your Wings

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get free super charging.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com
Blogger: https://millerteslamodelx.blogspot.com/

After some humor and dropping the boys off at school, I headed to the chiropractor early this week since I won't be going to Raleigh first thing Wednesday morning.

I took a picture of Ruby with her wins open in front of a colorful tree. Loving those fall colors.

Back at home, I rested and worked on my family tree. My cold is not better, and I keep on trying to rest and get over it to no avail.

Picking up the boys was uneventful too. Very pretty day to be out for a drive with all the fall colors.

We went to TKD, and I did OK finishing class even though the cold was really bothering me. I sure hope I fell better tomorrow.

 

Comments