Day 166 Tesla Ruby Post Holiday Adjustment

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get free super charging.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com
Blogger: https://millerteslamodelx.blogspot.com/

Mondays are so hard after a long holiday weekend. We were all very used to sleeping in this point, and the 5:30am alarm this morning was shocking to say the least. On top of that, I was out of milk and therefore the boys and I couldn't have our usual coffee.

I ended up stopping at Starbucks to get us moving this morning. Thankfully, we weren't running late and had time to make the stop.

I stopped at WM in Garner after dropping the boys off in search of a Christmas Village light string with 5 C7 bulbs on it. No luck. Sold out.

Back at home I mostly crashed and napped. Exhausted.

After picking the boys up, I tried Michael's and ACMoore for the light string. No luck there either. Ugh!

The boys and I made it to TKD....not easy.

 

Comments