Day 167 Tesla Ruby Surprise Shopper

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get free super charging.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com
Blogger: https://millerteslamodelx.blogspot.com/

Tuesday is shopping day, and today was no different. However, Michelle wasn't able to go with me:-( I was bummed but understanding. Her hubby had the day off, and she stayed home to spend time with him. GA had a piece of jewelry that I needed her opinion on, and she ended up meeting me for a short time anyway. Yay!!!

Whole Foods was busy and had new winter themed decorated sweets in the case. Pretty! I resisted.

Didn't end up with anything to write home about at GA, but I did get a blue snowman vest, a large round hat box for packing up Christmas stuff In January, and a few other small things.

I helped Joey with his "We Were the Lucky Ones" video book trailer for school.

I also whipped up a Great Northern Bean soup with meatballs and leftover turkey broth. Yum!

Comments