Day 169 Tesla Ruby Navigating the Maze

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get free super charging.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com
Blogger: https://millerteslamodelx.blogspot.com/

I took my time getting back home this morning. I did a traffic time lapse at the butterfly mural near Marbles Kids Museum and then played Pokemon Go. Once home, I cooked Don breakfast, we watched Tesla YouTubes, and I got ready for my robotics lesson at the boy's schools. 

The main screen was off this morning which is odd. A thumb wheel reboot fixed it. However, the trip data for the car was off today. I will double check that it's back recording correctly tomorrow.

Robotics club went OK. The kids started on the code but were having some difficulties. It's not easy code.  I was glad to see one team following the maze wall correctly.


We got Smithfield's Chicken and BBQ for dinner. Yum!

Johnny and I went to Taekwondo (TKD), but Joey stayed home. Oddly for a 15-year-old, his back was hurting. I tried to help him stretch it out, but that seemed to make things worse. I may have to take him to the chiropractor tomorrow morning.


Comments