Day 171 Tesla Ruby All Around Town

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get free super charging.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com
Blogger: https://millerteslamodelx.blogspot.com/

I realized shortly after I woke up this morning that Johnny had taekwondo black belt candidate training at 10am. I got us ready and out the door earlier than expected.  Johnny did well but had a bad headache and was having to work extra hard to stay on task. His first pretest of the first 4 forms and kicking is on 1/6/18, so he has lots of time to practice...longer than Joey and I had.

We tried to play Pokemon Go on the way home but my phone kept rebooting, and I couldn't do anything with it. Turns out, Apple had a bug in iOS 11.1, and I had to go in and turn off all application notifications and then put on 11.2. It definitely took a while to turn those notifications off/on although Johnny helped with the latter.

Johnny was invited to a friend's house this afternoon, so I dropped him off and then went to Wal-Mart and Home Depot to pick up site to store orders. By then it was time to go back and get Johnny.

We headed to Guardian Angel and then home.

Somehow I never turned the heat on in Ruby today. When she's in the garage and we go out it's just not that cold at least not yet.

I made yummy egg nog ice cream with fresh egg nog from Maple View Farms which is local. It was quite enjoyable and a great consistency.

Comments