Day 177 Tesla Ruby A Taste of Winter

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get free super charging.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com
Blogger: https://millerteslamodelx.blogspot.com/

It rained today...all day. It was cold, and sometimes there was sleet in with the rain. I'm not sure that we ever did see that elusive snowflake.

After dropping the boys off at school, I drove around Historic Oakwood looking at the beautiful houses with their Christmas decorations. I also drove past the historic state capital building coming up Fayetteville Street sot hat the state tree would be directly in front of me.

It was one of those days that was perfect for napping, and nap Don and I did. Plus watch videos. The James Cooke vlog today was awesome. He was so delighted to drive in a MX for the first time.

I picked up the boys in the rain . We were so excited to discover some new Gen 3 Pokemon out. We drove down Main Street in Fuquay to start catching them.

I made some pretty delicious chili today. Yum!

We made TKD class on time, and I enjoyed kicking and punching in line tonight.


Comments