Day 178 Tesla Ruby Enjoys the Lights

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get free super charging.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com


Blogger: https://millerteslamodelx.blogspot.com/

The day started off with me taking Johnny his TKD uniform. I was up and out the door earlier than I would have liked for a Saturday. WhileI was out, I went in search of blue jeans at Goodwill and found 2 pair. Yeah!

I wanted to do something fun and Christmasy, and we ended up going to Lu Mil Vineyards just south of Fayetteville. They have a drive thru Christmas light show. Don and I enjoyed the rid there and back. We took chili in thermoses in our cooler and ended up having a picnic at the Fayetteville supercharger. The Christmas lights were very pretty. The only problem was that Ruby got quite muddy.

Also included in today's video is our TeslaFi monthly energy review for November.







Comments