Day 179 Tesla Ruby All Squeaky Clean

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get free super charging.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

Sundays start slow and late and today was no different. The cats were about ready to disown me, but when I fed them, they forgave me. Don made fresh bacon, and we enjoyed a yummy breakfast watching YouTubes.

Ruby got quite dirty in the mud at the vineyard last night as we drove through the light show. With sunny weather in the forecast, Don washed Ruby to get her looking good for the week. Poor guy got cold fingers.

I made a pumpkin cheesecake and roasted a chicken. I did a bunch of chores too including vacuuming.

When Johnny came home, we went out to play Pokemon Go and to look at Christmas lights.


 

Comments