Day 181 Tesla Ruby The Struggle to Stay Clean Is Real

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get free super charging.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

Today was shopping day. I took the boys to school and came straight home to spend time with Don before heading out. I saw the pileated woodpecker in our yard but failed to get a picture of him...bummer.  I met Michelle at 10:30am at Guardian Angel. We had a good time. I found a new Annalee mouse with present "elf".  We also went to GA Apex and Whole Foods. I had the hot bar for lunch, and Michelle got pizza and sushi for us to share. I also ordered a frozen coffee drink which was delightful and went down fast.

Joey's back is actually worse. He sneezed this morning, and it seemed to "throw it out" even more. We go back to the chiropractor. I mention this because he wasn't able to help unload the groceries. The rest of us pitched in to unload.

It was a big Pokemon Day with Michelle and I catching some and then me going around on my own for a bit. Rocket Map can be a real help.


Comments