Day 182 Tesla Ruby Keeps It Real

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get free super charging.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

I drove the boys to school with no problems and hustled back to Fuquay because I wanted to get home and work on the robotics program for school tomorrow. I did run into Home Depot to get a Christmas gift. No peeking;-)

The robot program went pretty well. I was able to get it sorted out in less than 90 minutes with about 80% reliability. I need to prep a few slides and maybe try to finesse the code on a 2nd robot with smaller wheels.

I also picked the boys up with no issue and got us to the chiropractor. Dr. Barnes took an x-ray today and did see an issue that could definitely be causing the pain. He suggested we also get a consult with an ortho which I will set up.

We took the toll road 540 back home. I thought it would be less stressful, but a motorcycle went right between me and the car beside us on the painted line scaring me to death and then another car in front of me ran it's windshield wipers and sprayed my windshield. Grrrr... The struggle to stay clean continues.

When we stopped at Michael's in Holly Springs to get another Christmas present, I wiped the windshield down with a micro fiber as far as I could reach without a step stool. Back at home, Don cleaned the entire windshield. Thank you!

We ran into Johnny and Joey's math teacher at Michael's and ended up giving her a Tesla tour. I enjoy showing off the frunk and no engine the best!

The sunset at Michael's was just gorgeous!

 

Comments