Day 184 Tesla Ruby Ready to Party

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get free super charging.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

TGIF! And we've got a party to go to tonight at our taekwondo school. After dropping the boys off at school and stopping by WM, I went home and baked chocolate chip cookies to take to the party.

I made about 3 dozen. Unfortunately, no nap, and I was very sleep on the return trip to Raleigh to get the boys from school.

Don was a good boy and ran when I got home, but I took a nap.

We headed out to the TKD party at 5:30pm and came home at 8:30pm. The party was a great time, but it's always hard to wait to eat while awards are given out and games played.


Comments