Day 189 Tesla Ruby I See the Lights

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get free super charging.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

The day started out with me taking the boys for their annual eye exams. Everything is fine. But it was stressful because of rain, running late, and no internet or phones at the doctors office.

We stopped at Whole Foods because it was close by in Cary and because I forgot the bacon yesterday. Wow! I bought so much, they gave me the 10% case discount.

Don and I got caught up on YouTube videos.

We had split pea soup for dinner.

We drove to Piper Lights in Wake Forest and then to the Heindel family although their display was not lit. Hwy 401 was closed, and we had to detour to Lake Wheeler.

Comments