Day 190 Tesla Ruby Enjoying the Holiday

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get free super charging.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

I had a very rough night. I don't think I finished the video editing and got in bed until 4am. I kept falling asleep, wake up and do a bit more on the video, repeat. Then an hour after being in bed, Tux and Panther woke me up fighting. Thankfully no one was hurt. At that point though, all the other cats were wide awake since it was normal get up for school time. I fed everyone and tried to keep the inside guys from waking up the rest of the house. Don and the boys slept in...me not so much. Ugh.

Don and I were busy at our computers this am doing paperwork like paying bills, researching a last minute gift, and working on our monthly and year end TOU data for our videos, well that was mostly Don.

Johnny and I took off for FV midday to play Pokemon and probably go to GA but ended up just going to HD and then coming back home. A fun outing on a gorgeous day!

I made chicken fajitas for dinner. Yum! Then Johnny and I rushed off to TKD. Afterward, we drove around looking at Christmas lights and playing Pokemon Go.

Comments