Day 193 Tesla Ruby Merry Christmas!

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get free super charging.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

Don and I had an easy going morning before the Christmas Eve rush began. We enjoyed the special coffee that we purchased at the fruitcake factory and had the usual bacon and eggs breakfast. Soon after, we went into full wrap mode. I'm so thankful that Don helps with that or it would take more than twice as long and as it was it was over an hour.

I headed out to check out the new Santa Mode Easter Egg. How cool is that?!? I drove around for quite a while trying to get just the right video of it. Unfortunately, after a few poor vids I formatted the camera card and lost the morning videos. I tried to get them back with Disk Drill. Worked great on the pictures but not so great on the vids. I was quite sad.

I made pumpkin cheesecake and Toll House Chocolate Cookies, and Don ran out for some BBQ so I wouldn't have to stress with cooking.

I took Johnny for a ride to see Santa Mode. He was delighted. I also took Joey out to see the Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer segment. Wow!

Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas!

Comments