Day 212 Tesla Ruby Auto Wipers Success

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get free super charging.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

TGIF!

I got the boys to school on time and with no issues. It was very humid, though, and I had to stop to wipe off my rear view mirrors so that I could see for the big merge in Garner.

I pulled into Earp's Seafood parking lot on the south side of town to take a time lapse and try some more light trail video.

I rested today. After a busy week, it was nice to kick back instead of kick into overdrive.

After school, I got Johnny a Fitbit Zip. I got pretty upset when two men with gas powered blowers decided to blow right next to Ruby while I was in the store. The boys tried to stop them with no success. They didn't speak English.

Johnny and I did our usual Friday TKD class. Johnny also has his black belt candidate class tomorrow morning.

As I work on the video, I feel like I'm coming down with a cold. I pray I don't wake up sick tomorrow in earnest.

Comments