Day 214 Tesla Ruby Fun with SPRK

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get free super charging.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

I woke up feeling better than I expected today. Still have the cold but functional which is a relief. I didn't get a good night's sleep...hope tonight is better.

I had signed me and Johnny up for a SPRK programming class at the Apple Store at Crabtree. He wanted to go and I felt well enough, so after a late breakfast, we headed out. 

There was another accident at one of the super intersection in Holly Springs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=634TxomYsZ4
I guess they also call them a superstreet. It caused us to be a few minutes late to the class, but they were just getting started. Johnny had a great time playing with SPRK and doing a little bit of drag and drop block style connecting programming. If you are familiar with SCRATCH, the programming parts clip together like that.  I learned that the SPRK EDU app can be used on Ollie and BB-8 too...you don't have to have the see thru SPRK ball. 

If you want to buy a SPRK, consider using this link:
http://amzn.to/2Dxvqas

Johnny and I got a Starbucks at Crabtree and then headed home.

On the way, we battled for Kyogre but lost. There were over 20 people battling for him at Emanuel Holiness church...so many we split into two teams...helps with gym bonus if you play with team members...for instance me and Johnny team Mystic (blue). 

Later I went back out and caught Kyogre but only on my device.

Comments