Day 220 Tesla Ruby A Walk With Art

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get free super charging.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

All of today's music came from the YouTube Audio library. None required special attribution.

Midday, Don and I set out for Crabtree Valley Mall to the Apple store to get a new battery put in my iPhone 6. If you don't know, Apple recently lowered the battery replacement from $80 to $30. They are under scrutiny for throttling own the speed of iPhones with worn out batteries probably in an attempt to force users to upgrade although they say it is for safety so older batteries aren't stressed to where they would get hot and catch on fire. I had made an appointment over a week ago, but when I check in, they told me I should have ordered a battery too. They have no batteries in the store unless specifically ordered for a phone...at least for older phones. I am in luck and in about 2 weeks I can expect a call to come back to get the battery put in. People with iPhone 6+ have to wait until spring. Wow! I was pretty mad we drove up to Crabtree and centered our day off around getting the battery only to leave without it.

However, Don totally made the day fun when he suggested we walk the NC Museum of Art (NCMA) park trail. There are several art installations, and it's an easy walk albeit a bit hilly. One of the things you can do is walk onto the pedestrian bridge over I440 and watch the cars. Fun to do but very loud and on the wrong day breezy.

The weather in the park was just awesome. I suppose we walked around for a couple of hours. Don let me take all the pics and video I wanted which is what I enjoy doing. I also played Pokemon Go a bit.

Don suggested the NC Seafood Restaurant at the Fairgrounds for dinner. Yippee! No cooking.

We also stopped at Home Depot in Fuquay for birdseed.

  
 

Comments