Day 221 Tesla Ruby Soaking Up the Sunshine

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get free super charging.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

Some of today's music came from the YouTube Audio library. None required special attribution. The rest of the music came from WeVideo as part of my subscription.

It was a very easy going day today. Don and I slept in, enjoyed a walk to the mailbox, and had a great breakfast. My cold is better, so I did some chores including putting up more holiday decorations. Good to feel better on the cold front for sure.

I went to Fuquay to WM and GA and enjoyed the 60 degree sunny weather. I got exciting things like cat food and dishwasher rinse agent. But seriously, I scored a great deal on some Lego sets and a damask pendant.

I played Pokemon Go and admired the N&S train on track.

The boys came home from their father's house, and Don helped Johnny with his scale proportions lamp drawing.

We had chicken fajitas for dinner and homemade vanilla chocolate chip ice cream for dessert.

Just a simple, family Sunday.

Comments