Day 952 Tesla Ruby Dodging Those Crazy Drivers

After dropping Johnny off at school, I drove up Capital Blvd. to see my chiropractor, Dr. Greg Barnes. He is a Maximized Living chiropractor, and besides adjusting my back, he works with his patients to make diet changes and lead a healthier life. He often gives seminars on various topics to detoxing your home to how to use real food as a medicine to heal your body. I highly recommend him.

There were some crazy drivers on the road. One guy nearly caused a crash with a sudden lane change. Why can people just turn around in a safe spot and work their way back if they miss a turn? Do they not realize how unsafe their maneuvers are? The other guy, well, I think he left the right turn lane to cut me off on purpose. No excuse for what he did. Never in my life have I felt entitled to drive like that. I may enjoy the take off speed of the Tesla but not at the expense of other drivers.

Johnny and I had an exciting time after school getting his checking account set up. He needs a Visa card for his trip to Greece that's coming up, and no time like the present to work with him on his finances/banking education. He's taking personal finance at school right now too. He saw his first notary and learned the difference between debit and credit besides what you see on TV. It was fun.

Don is doing a 72 hour fast which will end tomorrow. I made Johnny and I a chicken and broccoli stir fry minus the rice for dinner.

For more details and the expanded story, please check out the video below where we show you our daily journey with Ruby the Tesla Model X.


---

donald8803 is our referral code. If you feel like our videos helped with your decision to buy a Tesla, please consider using our code.

http://ts.la/donald8803 You can reach us at TeslaModelXJourney@gmail.com Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney Twitter: TeslaModelXJour SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

Comments