Day 954 Tesla Ruby Makes the Grade

Johnny's school held an honor roll ceremony today. He made the A/B honor roll first quarter and the A honor roll second quarter (we're in 3rd quarter now). I certainly wanted to let him know how proud we are of him for making the A honor roll for the first time and including Math 2.

The ceremony started at 8:50am, so I had over an hour of time between dropping him off and picking him up. I decided to use Ruby as my office and work on the Day 953 video which I was behind on. I just couldn't keep my eyes open Thursday night to work on it.



Editing in Ruby was comfortable, and it only cost 4 miles of range to sit there with the heat on for an hour which I consider no big deal and cheap.

After the ceremony, I drove back to Fuquay and had just over 2 hours before turning around and going back to downtown.

Don got the State Farm Drive Safe and Save app installed on his phone and the device put in the GMC and made his first two drives with it. So far so good although he did have to go through a password reset. Also seems the drives take a few minutes to show up in the app. Using this app may allow us to save a few dollars on the GMC car insurance. State Farm advertises up to 30% savings. We picked the GMC to try this on because it isn't driven often/few miles.




For more details and the expanded story, please check out the video below where we show you our daily journey with Ruby the Tesla Model X.

---

donald8803 is our referral code. If you feel like our videos helped with your decision to buy a Tesla, please consider using our code.

http://ts.la/donald8803 You can reach us at TeslaModelXJourney@gmail.com Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney Twitter: TeslaModelXJour SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

Comments