Day 957 Tesla Ruby In the Pursuit of Progress

It's the start of another school week which often feels like the start of another work week. I have a few more driving clips and a nice timelapse of the Raleigh morning skyline complete with cranes today. That also means extra music.

I drove to find out what the new cranes were working on, and it's the Raleigh Crossing at Hillsborough Street and Dawson Street. I look forward to following the progress over the next year.

I was able to follow behind a pick-up truck pulling a trailer and show some footage of Ruby keeping the correct following distance. I plan to try to find more opportunities like this.

I also found myself skirting rain drops again and had to take the van out to TKD.

The new CyberPower surge protectors sure have a lot of new features over the ones I used 20 years ago. Don explains some of the details and functions of the new one he just put in.

For more details and the expanded story, please check out the video below where we show you our daily journey with Ruby the Tesla Model X.

---

donald8803 is our referral code. If you feel like our videos helped with your decision to buy a Tesla, please consider using our code.

http://ts.la/donald8803 You can reach us at TeslaModelXJourney@gmail.com Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney Twitter: TeslaModelXJour SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

Comments